Saltwater Angler…..Coming Changes
Saltwater Angler & Sportsman online magazine (this website) will be making a number of changes on August 31st, 2023. We will adjust our content post schedule to monthly. These changes are being made to take Saltwater Angler to the next level of digital magazines. With this change will come many improvements making the magazine bigger and far more enjoyable for our faithful readers. Foremost, starting August 31, we will change our schedule from multiple times each month to once per month. However, we will be increasing our number of stories posted to 10 per month rather than the 3 per week as they are now.
These changes allow us to do the following:
- Improve the quality of the fishing and angler lifestyle stories that we provide.
- Expand our coverage to a greater geographic area.
- Increase the number of offshore fishing stories.
- Offer even more features than before.
- Addition of a monthly Podcast with guests from the Southeast Coast and beyond.
We will continue to send the Monday cast and Thursday News Feed each week with current feature stories and other information.
Captain Tim Wilson
Editor & Chief, Saltwater Angler & Sportsman.